My profession

My career not is one profession very common, I Studyng interpretation in classical guitar. Some of the good thing is that I dedicated to what I like and I am very happy for the life. My dessicion for studyng guitarra was because always I liked the music in especially the guitar, in the start I preferred the electric guitar, but one day my life changed, because they went to visit my school some students of the artistic school of the city (Arica), and they was interpretered some pieces that captivated me, this day all changed. This career it has some things that you have accept and one very important is that you should studing much hours for day and if you dont comply is very difficult for you succeed, because every day the level is higher and in all the world exist people that they study all the time. There are several paths to take but the two most common is the life of concerts and the guitar competition. The guitar competition is one instance that it is an instance where there is an age limit, is for this that is very important studyng much in certain time of your life. All depend of you objetives, although you will always need to study a lot in general.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog