My Favorite Country.

My favorite country is France. Its in Europe and it capital is Paris. There have about 69 millions of habitants. Some things that I like of France is it artistic culture, specially in Paris the art have much importance. I think living here is one very good option for studying in the future. Other things that is of my interest is it language, in my opinion the french is one language very hard, but very beautiful for the audition. Also I like some composers that influence in my life as Claude Debussy and Gabriel Foure, they composer developed the impressionism, that in my opinion is one of the most beautiful styles of 20th century music. In the future I would like studying  in the Paris conservatory, because the level is very good and will help me I are good classical guitarist. Also I like the football and in this country it league is very competitive, when will live in France I will go to the footbal games that I can.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog