My best concert

In february of this year I was go to a concert of timba in square "La Paz" in Recoleta. The timba is one style that derives from the son music, and tradicional cuban music in general. That time I went to listen to "Los Van van",founded be Juan Formel, the bass player, maybe is the group of timba most important of all the times, they started in the 70th years and today are their decendent the that continue with their legacy. I like much the latin music in especially the timba is for this I was very happy this day, was incredible the mastery of their musicians and his singers kept people happy all the time, besides that they sang amazing. Was one perfect nigth very warm in were I listened, danced and enjoy of my favorite group.
     . Always I was dream with listen in live to "Los Van van" is for this that I will never forget this day, I hope it repeat. Also was played other bands, I not remembers their names but they was are of other styles.
 
Resultado de imagen para los van van 2000



Resultado de imagen para los van van en chile febrero 2019Resultado de imagen para los van van 2000

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog